FIFA 20 New Pro Clubs Features Revealed - New Virtual Pro System, Player Traits, Broadcast & Match TypesPosted on 2019/07/29 by admin
Part of FIFA 20 info has been confirmed and more issues are still not be announced. According to the latest Pitch Notes of EA, new FIFA 20 Pro Clubs features are set to be added into the upcoming game mode, covering reworked Virtual Pro customization system, new traits for better player build, returning position, broadcast changes, match types and more. Here best site to buy coins fifa 20 brings you all the FIFA 20 Pro Clubs news revealed.
FIFA 20 Pro Clubs Virtual Pro Changes & Improvement - New Customization System
- A new Avatar system will replace the player creation in the whole game, not only Pro Clubs.
- You can design the visual characteristics of your pro through an improved 4 quadrant axis morphing tool that allows you to morph and define each facial feature to your preferences with added morphing options and skin tones.
- All previous Virtual Pro system features are maintained, including commentary name to updated goalkeeper gloves to set your preferred celebration/set piece styles.
FIFA 20 Pro Clubs Traits & Player Build System Changes and New Features
- Positions LF/RF, LW/RW, RWB/LWB are returning to FIFA 20 Pro Clubs
- Different positions, heights, and weights will have different effects on your pro's physical attributes and impact on how your Virtual Pro moves and feels more deeply.
- Stamina has also been reviewed, if you invest in stamina and pace, you will sacrifice other attributes for your pro.
- All players can start the Pro Clubs experience at 80 overall and progress through Drop In, League, Cup Matches and player traits.
- More than 30 additional FIFA 20 Pro Clubs player traits are introduced, extra pro's benefits you can get if you combine with specialty traits, which requires increased cost and a potential effect on other attributes.
FIFA 20 Pro Clubs Broadcast Changes & New Features
- Some broadcast features are available like replay transition wipes, an on-screen watermark, club banners, and a new Pro Clubs logo.
- The club banners are influenced and defined by a team's primary and secondary colors and show the name of the club in the stands. Stadiums that support banners will display both home and away club banners throughout the matches.
- AR (augmented reality) overlays added to match intros, half time, and goal scores to enhance your broadcast match experience.
- Match types in Pro Clubs will now feature unique broadcast colors to distinguish the mode between Friendly, Cup, and League matches.
- Goal celebrations with your team have changed.
FIFA 20 Pro Clubs New Match Types Details
- New Pro Clubs match types House Rules Cups and Practice Match are added.
- Based on FIFA’s Kick-Off mode, House Rules Cups will rotate a match type every day of the week, with a different cup playable each weekend and the schedule will displayed.
- Practice Match allows for clubs to practice individually or as a team against varied AI difficulties, from beginner to legendary. You are able to play against AI teams of 80-99 rated players and unique tactics.
More FIFA 20 Pro Clubs New Features - Bug Fixes and Issues Solved
Any’ Stamina Bug - Stamina drained faster for the player controlling the ‘Any’ position
CB in wall - The game now places taller forwards and midfielders in the wall to defend against Free Kicks
GK Set Piece - Having a GK as captain will no longer affect game stability when your team has a set piece to take
Club Trophy Celebration - Clubs can now watch the full Cup Celebration when you win
Over 25 new customizable kits and over 150 crests added to choose from.
Pre-Match Kit Select for all Pro Club matches are available.
Check fifa coins best price from legit fifa 20 coin sellers and enjoy more deals on all first-hand FUT 20 Coins by using discount code for fifa 20: "Reviews" for 5% off.